Lectures can run from 20 to 40 minutes. They can include PowerPoint presentations and sung musical examples.
- From Purim Play to Cabaret: A History of Jewish Theater
- What’s With All the Yai-Bai’s?: The Hidden Power of Niggunim (with sung examples)
- Out of the Ashes: Young Jews in Today’s Germany and Poland
- Jewish Music: What Is It, Who Needs It, and Is Any of It Kosher?
- Jerusalem vs. Tel Aviv: The Many Faces of Israel, in Story and Song
- Mockery and Mazel: European-Jewish Cabaret 1900-1939
- Coming Home: Learning to Love the Israel of Our Hearts and Not Only Our Heads
- When Yiddish Was Cool: The World of Warsaw, 1922-1939