Most of these offerings are flexible in length—from one hour to several. Some can be altered to suit a younger age group or to include daughters.
- Kol Dmama: Learning to Hear Your Heart During Prayer
- The Grand Dames of Jewish Theater: What Can We Learn from Them Today?
- Sharing Our Mothers’ Journeys: A Story-Telling Workshop
- Our Jewish Bodies: A Workshop in Acceptance, Using Theater Techniques, Meditation, and Jewish Texts
- Six Women from Jewish History: Rebels, Rebbetzins, and Reformers
- Write Your First Jewish Story
- Begin Your First One-Woman Show
- Celebrating Our Sisters: Women Artists and Judaism
- Replenishing Our Wells: Spiritual Self-Care, When Loved Ones Are in Pain